[Box Backup] Suggestion

Alex Howansky boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Tue Aug 29 00:45:20 BST 2006

I just accidentally ran bbackupd-config a second time on an established server,
and it overwrite my bbackupd.conf file. Not a big deal in this case, there were
only two locations to put back -- but it could have been a real pain had I made
the same mistake on another larger server. I wonder if anybody has a problem
with modding bbackupd-config such that it will abort if bbackupd.conf already
exists. I'll submit a patch if you like, but it's pretty trivial and I'm not
sure if aborting with an error or making a backup copy is preferable.

--
Alex Howansky
Wankwood Associates