[Box Backup] Problems moving the store location

Stefan Norlin boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Wed Dec 20 19:42:09 GMT 2006

Hi,

I tried to move the store directory from /home/boxbackup/data/0.0/backup
to /nas/boxbackup/data/0.0/backup and updated raidfile.conf accordingly.
(bbstored shut down during the process)

However, when I run "bbstoreaccounts check" on an account I get an error:

Check store account ID 2a5df4ee
Phase 1, check objects...
Phase 2, check directories...
Phase 3, check root...
Root directory doesn't exist
Phase 4, fix unattached objects...
Phase 5, fix unrecovered inconsistencies...
Phase 6, regenerate store info...
1 errors found
NOTE: No changes to the store account have been made.
Run again with fix option to fix these errors
You should now use bbackupquery on the client machine to examine the store.

and when I try to "fix" the problem I also get an error:

NOTE: Will fix errors encountered during checking.
Check store account ID 2a5df4ee
Phase 1, check objects...
Phase 2, check directories...
Phase 3, check root...
Root directory doesn't exist
Exception: RaidFile CannotOverwriteExistingFile (2/4)

What am I doing wrong?
Is it not possible to move/copy the store to a new location?
Permissions on the /nas directory structure is the same as on /home
and if I create a new account on the new location then everything
works fine.

Regards,
Stefan