[Box Backup] What I miss on boxbackup

Martin Ebourne boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Feb 2 22:47:31 GMT 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-02 at 23:21 +0100, Thomas Glanzmann wrote:
> Hello,
> this is my personal feature list which is missing from boxbackup for my
> current usage scenario. Maybe I will start to submit a few patches.

Great! Subscribe yourself to boxbackup-dev, get an svn checkout and go
wild!

> This patch tells bbackupd to stay on the same filesystem. But it doesn't
> touch bbackupclient. So it shouldn't be comitted that way.

Cool. Rules for patches:

(i) Please use "svn diff" against trunk from the subversion repository.
Information on this in the wiki.

(ii) Please attach them. Pasted diffs cannot be applied.

(iii) It looked ok, but if in doubt check the style guide page in the
wiki.

We're in feature freeze until 0.10 is finished so we won't be applying
anything yet, but don't let that stop you from getting patches ready.

Cheers,

Martin.