[Box Backup] Win32 bugs

Chris Wilson boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 22:36:10 GMT 2006

Hi all, especially Mikal, Gary and Pascal,

Thank you all for testing the new Win32 release candidate and reporting
the issues you found.

I've posted a Wiki page listing these issues at
[http://boxbackup.hostworks.ca/index.php/Known_bugs_in_the_Win32_client].

I propose not to OK a Win32 release until all these issues are fixed, with
the possible exception of the re-uploading of attributes when switching
between Cygwin and native builds.

If anybody finds additional issues with the native build, please could you
add them to that wiki page, instead of reporting them in detail on the
mailing list.