[Box Backup] Release Candidate 3

E.W. Peter Jalajas boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Sat Feb 18 20:45:53 GMT 2006

Hi Chris,

OK, thanks.  I'm trying to install the .10 RC3 on an agnula demudi
(debian linux) box that I've been experimenting with, but I need to get
some build tools installed (shortcut suggestions welcome).

(http://www.agnula.org/ : The AGNULA project is a volunteer based
project aiming to spread Libre Software in the professional audio and
video arena.)

I'm ignorant in this area, so if you think it is worthwhile for me to
test such a special binary, I'll do that against my current
(working-well production) 0.09 server.

I don't know if the absence of the exception list file in the Win32 RCs
is a bug.

FWIW, when I did ./configure on the demudi box with .10 RC3, my
error-filled config.log had several references to 0.09 in it.  Is that
a bug?

Thanks again,
Pete