[Box Backup] Known bugs in Win32 client, Restored File Attributes problems?

E.W. Peter Jalajas boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Mon Feb 27 21:00:43 GMT 2006

Thanks, Chris.

I just read about the Windows CACLS command.  Is that part of your test
code?  (Maybe there's some special commands in some sort of Resource
Kit out there.  You're all over this, I presume:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/reskit/z04d621675.mspx
)

I tried to sign up for the -dev list a few hours ago, but I haven't
received my confirmation email.  I'll try again in a bit.

Yeah, I saw your -dev discussion.  Ouch.  (Re my tax guys' recent
restore, we changed the name of the computer and of the users...)

I'll move the discussion over there.

Thanks again, Chris,
Pete