[Box Backup] bbackupd crashing

Soren Dossing boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Mon Jan 9 05:13:12 GMT 2006

On Sun, 8 Jan 2006, Ben Summers wrote:

> Is it uploading existing files? Or just stuff it didn't manage to upload
> before? If you've got ExtendedLogging = yes in bbackupd.conf it'll tell you
> what's happening in the logs.

Judging from the amount of traffic I would say it uploaded everything. Had
it only been changes, the amount would be just a few MB, which should only
take a minut or so.

I do have ExtendedLogging = yes in my bbackupd.conf file, but I don't
actually have any logs. I don't know where log entries are supposed to
appear.

> Difficult. Remember that the only indication is a sudden crash, by which time
> it's too late. I suppose it could notice that it didn't shut down properly
> last time, and delete them as a precaution.

Is it possible to do integrity check of the database at start up time?

Soren