[Box Backup] bbackupquery.exe issues, native windows client boxwin0.09h.exe

E.W. Peter Jalajas boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Sat Jan 14 06:59:22 GMT 2006

Issue 1) Is it my ignorance, or something with my environment, or is
there something up with the bbackupquery.exe list timestamps?
(Listings below heavily snipped.)

Note how I put timestamps in my test filenames (and added the parens
after the "thumbs" test files).  The boxwin query listing seems to
report the timestamp as exactly the correct day and minute, but 10
hours in the future (or 14 hours in the past?).

>From client (WinXP Home):
bbackupquery.exe
query > list -odts test
00000039 f----- 2006-01-13T22:01:04 00001 2006-01-13T1201.txt
0000003e f----- 2006-01-13T21:11:41 00001 junk_2006-01-13T1111.bkx
0000003f f----- 2006-01-13T21:51:59 00001 thumbs.db (saved 11:51 a.m.)
00000040 f----- 2006-01-13T21:52:28 00001 thumbsx.db (saved 11:52 a.m.)

Issue 2)
bbackupquery.exe "list test" quit
works fine, but:
C:\PROGRA~1\BOXBAC~1>bbackupquery.exe "list -odtsr test" quit
Exception: invalid string position
C:\PROGRA~1\BOXBAC~1>bbackupquery.exe "list -odtsr" test quit
Exception: invalid string position
C:\PROGRA~1\BOXBAC~1>bbackupquery.exe "list -odtsr test quit"
Exception: <UNKNOWN>
C:\PROGRA~1\BOXBAC~1>bbackupquery.exe "list -t test" quit
Exception: invalid string position

This works fine on my linux (ubuntu breezy) client, and I use it
frequently to make sure my daily work is making it off my old laptop:
$ sudo /usr/local/bin/bbackupquery "list -odtrs test" quit | grep
2006-01-12 # good one
0000145b f----- 2006-01-12T17:11:04 00002 ops/TebucoEnvelope.odt
00001459 f----- 2006-01-12T15:13:00 00222
fin/gnucash/GnuCash3.20060112101300.xac