[Box Backup] Re: Windows version of BoxBackup

Chris Wilson boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Sun Jan 15 20:34:15 GMT 2006

Hi Maarten,

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Maarten Bremer wrote (privately):

> I would like to use the Windows version of BoxBackup client. I am
> however unable to compile everything because I don't have Visual C.
>
> Is it possible that you could provide the already compiled binaries you
> made to me?

I plan to release a binary of Box Backup 0.10 Release Candidate 1 for
Win32 around the 20th January, but if you're in a real hurry I can post
you the experimental binaries I have now. It will be compiled with MinGW
and not Visual Studio, since MS has bade it almost impossible to
redistribute executables compiled with VS2005 Express (the free version).