[Box Backup] First official Win32 release

Gary boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Fri Jan 27 22:28:55 GMT 2006

Chris,

> I can create another branch with the save state
> patch applied, for
> inspection and hopefully merging if you like.

Plase do, I will be able to head and change the non-standard operator stuff to match the rest of
the sources.

> Is it required for 0.10? And when will we have an official release
> candidate? :-)

It's a nice addition, since after a backup client restart remote folder information is immediately
available, thus reducing download info time and speeing up scan time very significantly.

Gary