[Box Backup] Can Win32 client backup files from another machine?

E.W. Peter Jalajas boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Jul 20 16:37:19 BST 2006

OK, thanks, Ben.  I see this now on:
http://boxbackup.hostworks.ca/index.php/Feature_requests

"Add an option like (in the client's bbackupd.conf config file)
"KeepIfNotFound = true" to a backup location; this should make
boxbackup keep a directory on the server (without complaining) even if
it's not found on the local drive anymore (this will help when you
backup a network location or another directory that may become
unavailable)"

I'll add to that to make a separate test for whether the filesystem
exists at all, and if not, don't mark for deletion (I think).

Thanks, Ben,
Pete