[Box Backup] Can Win32 client backup files from another machine?

Andrei boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Jul 20 17:23:01 BST 2006

Well, I first mounted the other computer's network share to drive z:\
(That's in Control Panel/Network Connections/Tools/Map Network Drive -
you enter a drive letter and a network path eg.
"\\OTHERCOMP\myshare\")
Then I entered in BoxBackup's config file the path for a backed up
item (eg. z:\files\)

Regards