[Box Backup] Can Win32 client backup files from another machine?

E.W. Peter Jalajas boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Jul 20 17:33:10 BST 2006

Yeah, that's what we did last night, and we kept getting the 1/9 error
(two different remote machines, a small handful of different
subdirectories).

Just flailing:  Is there something special about how your share out the
directory on the the remote machine?  Are you in a workgroup or domain?
Simple file sharing?  Special DNS/NetBIOS/DHCP settings?  Maybe we have
a firewall issue on one or both of our machines.