[Box Backup] Protocol_UnexpectedReply (Server probably reported an error.)

Andrei boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Wed Jun 14 14:07:20 BST 2006

Hello,

If the connection between the client and the server breaks (internet
connectivity is lost), the client will get the following error on
future connection attempts:

Exception caught (Connection Protocol_UnexpectedReply (Server probably
reported an error.) 7/47), reset state and waiting to retry...

To solve this, I must restart the server daemon...

Is there another way around this, so that I won't have to restart the
server daemon ?

Thanks,
Andrei