[Box Backup] Purge based on age?

W. Chris Shank boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Fri Jun 16 21:44:16 BST 2006

Is it possible to purge old archive data from a box archive that is older than a specified date? I guess specifically, what I want to do is force out the oldest versions of files to make extra room in the archive. I've found that once the backup limit is reached, the oldest data is not being removed. Or at least I think so. Is there any way to ensure that old stuff is purged?

--
W. Chris Shank
ACE Technology Group, LLC

Security Note: To protect against computer viruses,
e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving
certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are
handled.