Port tarball updated (Re: [Box Backup] Call for testers: FreeBSD port)

James O'Gorman boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Mar 16 19:41:26 GMT 2006

I've uploaded an updated tarball of the new port. This corrects a
problem where the admin commands were looking for the config files in
/etc/box instead of $PREFIX/etc/box by default.

I'd be grateful if FreeBSD users/testers could check this latest
version. If all is well or I don't hear anything for a couple of days,
I'll submit a PR to update the port.

(URL same as below.)

Cheers,

James