[Box Backup] 0.10 on Windows?

W. Chris Shank boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Mar 30 18:35:51 BST 2006

There is a link in a previous posting to a pre-compiled windows binary. I've gotten it to work on a XP Pro box and a Win2003 server. You need to create your certificates on a seperate box (I made mine on Linux) and then move them to Windows.

W. Chris Shank
ACE Technology Group, LLC
www.myremoteITdept.com
(610) 640-4223

Security Note: To protect against computer viruses,
e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving
certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are
handled.