[Box Backup] How to move store to new machine

E.W. Peter Jalajas boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Tue May 16 19:00:42 BST 2006

Chris, I guess I should ask, is it worth me not having my clients
backing up for a day or two (yikes!) to wait for us to work through the
regex problem before I upgrade them?  What new features/fixes are
you/we trying to get?  In my ignorance, the command line services tools
seem fine to me the way they are, so those aren't worth me waiting, so
in my situation, I'm inclined to just use the older 538 instead of 568
or later.  Make sense?