[Box Backup] How can I delete files/directories from the store?

Ben Summers boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu May 18 09:45:04 BST 2006

On 18 May 2006, at 09:36, o omida parasita wrote:

> Hello,
> Can please somebody tell me how can I delete files from the store
> using the bbackupquery ?
> For example I ran out of space and I want to remove something so I
> could add something else.

Tell bbackupd not to back up those files (see comments in
bbackupd.conf), restart bbackupd, and wait for the system to take
care of it.

Box Backup is designed to be "automatic" -- user intervention in the
process is not necessary or encouraged. Just specify what you want to
be backed up, and it will happen. In normal use, you should expect to
find the space used on the server at the soft limit most of the time.