[Box Backup] Re: How can I delete files/directories from the store?

Chris Wilson boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu May 18 11:09:52 BST 2006

Hi,

> Thanks a lot for your help.
> Box Backup is just great.
> Is there a way to help/contribute to the project?

Yes, definitely! This is open source, and volunteers are always welcome.

It would help if you could tell us what to call you, Mr. O. :-)

After that, please have a look at the feature requests
[http://boxbackup.hostworks.ca/index.php/Feature_requests] and Planned
Work [http://boxbackup.hostworks.ca/index.php/Planned_work], and see if
any of those interest you. If not, please add feature requests that do
interest you.

Once you have some features that you are interested in, please write a
brief specification of what needs to be done, and how. If you are a
developer, or can read C++, please try to go as far as possible in the
direction of saying what code needs to be changed and where, or even
supplying a patch that implements the feature.

It may not be accepted straight away, it may not be accepted at all, but
you don't know until you try, and you will definitely be helping the
project in any case.