[Box Backup] configure: error: OpenSSL is not installed?

vordoo boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu May 18 12:59:35 BST 2006

Sorry Ben,

I'm a newbie to headers and libraries, I usualy
apt-get install.

I do not know how to find the location of ssl headers
and libraries Box Backup needs, on my debian sys.
Aftet reading, OpenSSL notes, LINUX.txt and googling I
have failed, aperantly pointing to the wrong place or
using the wrong switch, I decided to just ask.

Sorry,
Jeff