[Box Backup] Box Backup check fix Segmentation fault

Paul MacKenzie boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Sun Nov 19 14:56:51 GMT 2006

Hi Ben

Thanks for your response

Here is the output I think you are looking for

                   Account ID: 12345SB
               Last object ID: 4968730
                  Blocks used: 15629037 (30525.46Mb)
     Blocks used by old files: 5356308 (10461.54Mb)
Blocks used by deleted files: 1231149 (2404.59Mb)
   Blocks used by directories: 141788 (276.93Mb)
             Block soft limit: 15360000 (30000.00Mb)
             Block hard limit: 25600000 (50000.00Mb)
          Client store marker: 1163917214000000

This account is only about 6 months old. It has always been with the
newest version of box backup on the server.

I ran it again and the same result came up. I am not sure of the
number of files but there are probably a lot of little files that are
old / deleted. Oddly I have another server with definitely more files
that seems to check fine so far. I was noticing the system was not
backing up so I was taking this fix step in hopes that the fix would
allow it to start backing up again.

Any ideas on how this can be fixed or do I have to wipe it and recreate it?

Thanks for you help,

Paul