[Box Backup] Compile errors with Debian Etch AMD64

Dave Bamford boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Wed Apr 4 08:40:54 BST 2007

I used Torstens patch on the vanilla download from Bens link on
fluffy. This worked fine although there are quite a number of warnings.

I really only need the server but if you try to compile individual packages
as per the instructions you get the debug version and not release.

Thanks for your help. I had to move to Debian because I couldn't get
Fedora to work with this motherboard. ACPI problems, even with the
boot switch noapic fedora made a mess of the grub files.
Its the Gigabyte M57SLi-s4 motherboard which is meant to support
linuxbios but I was too nervous about removing the unsocketed chip.

Thanks

Dave