[Box Backup] Migrating - best practice?

Garry Glendown boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Fri Apr 6 19:34:34 BST 2007

After quite some time of running 0.09, I plan on finally upgrading to
0.10  ...  what's the best way of migrating? Please note that there are
some 20+ active servers doing backups on the server  ... (mostly Linux,
couple of Win boxes)

Would compiling & running the server with a different port be an option,
in order to be able to run the version in parallel, or should I just
take everything offline, then do all the upgrades and the re-run with
0.10? What about the backup store? Should I start with clean
directories, or stick with the old files?

Tnx, -garry