[Box Backup] lcd with bbackupquery on win32 (chris' binaries)

James O'Gorman boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Mon Apr 9 19:23:49 BST 2007

On Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 04:23:11PM +0200, Stefan Tauner wrote:
> the wiki is a mess. thats a _big_ problem for new people.

In what way? Do you have suggestions for improving it? You can also sign
up for a wiki account and edit pages yourself (the whole point of a
wiki, after all :-) )

The only thing I've just noticed on the ConfiguringAServer page
( http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/trac/wiki/ConfiguringAServer ) is that the
example suggests creating the store in /tmp! Certainly on my systems
(and indeed the server the wiki is hosted on) /tmp is emptied
regularly...

James