[Box Backup] Chris. Release 1516

boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 05:13:51 BST 2007

Hi Chris you certainly have done a large body of work.

I have been playing with you 1516 release and have noticed some problems
that may or may not be bugs.

The extended logging to file is very useful. Much better then event viewer.

I have noticed that in the wiki for this patch it is listed that the
extended logging info will go to the file instead of to the system event
log. However the logging seems to go to both locations.

On another note: I would like to play with this and VSS in windows. Is it
possible to obtain a source package from you

thanks.