[Box Backup] Exchange Server and shadow copy stuff using box backup

dave bamford boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Fri Aug 3 17:10:42 BST 2007

Hi,

I have a client who has a need for MS Exchange to be backed up via box
backup.

He is rather insistent that we use box backup as it "has saved his bacon
a few times" and doesn't want to move to anything else!

I've told his this is not a current feature and he has now responded and
said what would it cost to make it happen.

Obviously I don't have the coding skills to do this.

Any suggestions as to potential costs of writing this assuming any new
code remains under the existing "open source" licence for all to use?

I'm assuming it would be able to run in the background.

Dave