[Box Backup] Exchange Server and shadow copy stuff using box backup

E.W. Peter Jalajas boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Fri Aug 3 20:55:26 BST 2007

Hi Dave,

In the interim, until any such code is developed, I'm not sure if this will help, but look at
ticket 13,
http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/trac/ticket/13

and specifically my recent entry at the bottom.
27/07/2007 03:10:43 changed by petej

In that hideous batch file attachment is some info on how I handle that.  I still need to test
that I am backing everything up that I need to.

Option B (or A), is to use the native ntbackup tool.

Both require using Scheduled Tasks.

Let me know if I can help clarify anything.

Thanks,
Pete