[Box Backup] Strange backup corruption

boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Tue Jan 2 22:39:47 GMT 2007

Witam,

>>  2. How to prevent generation of so large file by bbstored?

> Don't use dodgy hard discs which corrupt your data.

I   don't  think  it's  hardware  problem.  Hard  disk  is  new,  100%
error-free,  400GB  Seagate.  Even  large test files which I write and
read are ok.

Every  other  boxbackup account backups and restores ok. So I think it
is something with data being backuped - is it possible that there is a
loop  in  backuped  filesystem (hard or soft link) and boxbackup loops
itself?

--
Arek