[Box Backup] Parse Logfiles

Chris Wilson boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Sat Mar 24 00:49:24 GMT 2007

Hi Torsten,

> that sounds really good. I get an compilation error:
>
> Guards.h: In constructor 'FileHandleGuard<flags,
> mode>::FileHandleGuard(const char*)': Guards.h:37: error: 'errno' was
> mode>not declared in this scope

Sorry about that, and thanks for reporting it. I've fixed it in my tree
now. Please "svn update" and try again, thanks.

> Is it possible to build a patch with your changes for boxbackupp 0.10 ?
> I would like to use that in production use.

Sorry, it's not trivial because some files have moved around, and there
are a lot of changes in general. I'll send you a patch but it's completely
untested, no promises that it will work. The safest thing to do is to
check out my tree and build from that. Please let me know if you have any
more problems, I'd be very happy to fix them.