[Box Backup] Parse Logfiles

Torsten Boob boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Sat Mar 24 15:25:56 GMT 2007

Hi Chris,

thank you for your help.

I tested the version from the svn. Its funny. With that version i do
not get an error on the client, but an error on the server:

... in server child, exception Connection TLSReadFailed (Probably a
network issue between client and server.) (7/34) -- terminating child

After that, the client dies.

Thank you for the patch for bb 0.10. But i think thats no solution for
me. The patch has nearly 30000 lines of changes and i think 0.10 with
such a patch can not be considered as stable anymore.

When will next version of bb with all that beautiful changes be
available ? :)

Have a nice weekend
  Torsten