[Box Backup] SSL enabling boxbackup.org

James O'Gorman boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Fri Nov 2 21:58:18 GMT 2007

--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv

I should be able to start the proper migration to the new domains soon.
Everything's pretty much in place (actually it has been for nearly two
weeks, but $dayjob has been demanding more time), I just need to setup
DNS for svn/trac, and then move them both to the new host.

So, the question I want to pose is, people requested SSL, which I'm also
happy to provide, but what do we want to be trafficked via SSL? Just
trac? Trac and svn? Trac and the main website? All of the above?

I was initially thinking just trac, but would like some further input.

James

--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv

--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv--