[Box Backup] RaidFileException on server

Guno Heitman boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Tue Nov 6 18:32:15 GMT 2007

Hi all,

Since a while I'm having some trouble with the connection between my box
client and my box server. To get more insight into where the problem
lies, I compiled the debug version of bbstored. Now as soon as I start
the executable the following log message is written:

TRACE: Exception thrown: RaidFileException(RaidFileDoesntExist) at
RaidFileRead.cpp(1048)

This might well be the source of my problems, but as I'm not really a
c++ expert, I've been unable to identify the reason for the exception to
be thrown. I guess it might have something to do with bbstored being
unable to find/read my raidfile.conf, but the _bbstored user has read
permissions on the file, and the path in bbstored.conf that points to
raidfile.conf seems correct as well.

Anyone have an idea as to what could be wrong?
Oh btw, I'm using v0.10.

Thanks,

Guno