[Box Backup] Trunk_1923

Matt Brown boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Tue Nov 6 22:56:06 GMT 2007

> As I no longer have a Dapper box, I've added some debugging code to
> help track down this error. Please could you update and run the test
> again and report the output?

Here you go .....

make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/trunk/test/bbackupd'
TEST: test/bbackupd
Killing any running daemons...
Removing old test files...
chmod: cannot access `testfiles': No such file or directory
Copying new test files...
WARNING: Exception thrown: CommonException(OSFileError) at
BackupClientFileAttributes.cpp(305)
WARNING: Exception thrown: CommonException(OSFileError) at
BackupClientFileAttributes.cpp(664)
WARNING: Exception thrown: BackupStoreException(AttributesNotLoaded)
at BackupClientFileAttributes.cpp(591)
NOTICE: Account 0x01234567 created.
NOTICE: Running test bbackupd in release mode...
***********
Your platform supports xattr, but your filesystem does not.
Skipping tests.
***********
Starting server: ../../bin/bbstored/bbstored testfiles/bbstored.conf
Waiting for server to start: done.

==== Testing SSL KeepAlive messages
Waiting for backup daemon to start: . done.
waiting: ............
done.
Waiting for backup daemon to start: . done.
waiting: ............
done.
Waiting for backup daemon to start: . done.
waiting: ............
done.
Waiting for backup daemon to start: . done.
waiting: ............
done.
FAILURE: Condition [sub == comp] failed at testbbackupd.cpp(980)
Expected <,0x0,"f1")> but found <0x10,"f1")>
Waiting for backup daemon to start: . done.
waiting: ............
done.
Starting server: ../../bin/bbackupd/bbackupd testfiles/bbackupd-
temploc.conf
Waiting for server to start: done.

==== Testing that absolute symlinks are not followed during restore
waiting: ....
Starting server: ../../bin/bbackupd/bbackupd testfiles/bbackupd-
temploc.conf
Waiting for server to start: done.

==== Testing that redundant locations are deleted on time
Starting server: ../../bin/bbackupd/bbackupd testfiles/bbackupd.conf
Waiting for server to start: done.

==== Testing that backup pauses when store is full
waiting: ............
NOTICE: Limits on account 0x01234567 changed to 9 soft, 10 hard.
waiting: ............
WARNING: Local file 'testfiles/TestDir1/spacetest/d2/f6' exists, but
store file '/Test1/spacetest/d2/f6' does not.
WARNING: Local directory 'testfiles/TestDir1/spacetest/d6/d8' exists,
but store directory '/Test1/spacetest/d6/d8' does not.
NOTICE: Limits on account 0x01234567 changed to 1000 soft, 2000 hard.
waiting: ............

==== Check that read-only directories and their contents can be
restored.

==== Check that SyncAllowScript is executed and can pause backup
WARNING: Local file 'testfiles/TestDir1/Added_During_Pause' exists,
but store file '/Test1/Added_During_Pause' does not.
Waited for 10 seconds, should have been 10
done.
done.
FAILED: 1 tests failed (first at testbbackupd.cpp:980)
--------
common: PASSED
crypto: PASSED
compress: PASSED
raidfile: PASSED
basicserver: PASSED
backupstore: PASSED
backupstorefix: PASSED
backupstorepatch: PASSED
backupdiff: PASSED
bbackupd: FAILED: 1 tests failed (first at testbbackupd.cpp:980)

Also there are usually warnings in the compile stage ? Are you
interested in these as part of the testing(s) .. or should I ignore :-)

Regards

Matt