[Box Backup] Upgrade issue

Chris Wilson boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Fri Nov 16 11:32:55 GMT 2007

Hi Paulo,

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007, Paulo Almeida wrote:

> In our case, we use that information for statistics purpose,to maintain
> a historic of each backup. For us it's very usefull.

OK, but would those kind of statistics be something that you'd expect to
be displayed by default by a server application, or would you expect to
have to enable it if you want it? For example, sshd doesn't display those
numbers by default in the system logs, httpd does but only in its own log
file.

> By the way... We want to give to all developers of Box Backup a
> heartfelt congratulations for the great job that has been made in this
> wonderful piece of software.

Thanks! Can we quote you on that?