[Box Backup] Help installing client on Mac OS X

Peter Jalajas, TebucoSafe Backups boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Oct 4 19:46:36 BST 2007

Hi all,

Wow!  I am humbled by the incredibly thorough and quick response to my request.  I love this
project!  Thank you all who responded!

A question comes up with these pre-built Mac and Windows packages.  That is, since we end-users
are not building the client parcels ourselves, and relying on the generosity and trust of others
(Chris, Per, etc) to build them for us, we thus create a bit of a security gap over which we must
take a leap of faith and trust.  Does anyone have any suggestions for a reasonable way to manage
that security risk, to shrink that security gap?  A client may ask someday.

Thanks,
Pete