[Box Backup] Help installing client on Mac OS X

James O'Gorman boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Sun Oct 7 15:40:20 BST 2007

On Sun, Oct 07, 2007 at 11:01:47AM +0100, Chris Wilson wrote:
>  Doesn't seem to be working for me:

That's not what I meant :-)

I have SSL enabled for certain things, not everything. As I said, I only
use it for my own admin bits at the minute.

>  Good point, if we want a real cert (for a self-signed one it hardly matters
>  if it's for a different vhost).

I'll ask my provider for some new IPs anyway. I need at least two more
for something else coming up, so I'll stick this in too.

Unless we want to go IPv6 only, in which case I have a /64 :-)

James