[Box Backup] Trunk_1871

Matt Brown boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Wed Oct 17 10:59:40 BST 2007

Hi Chris,

<snip>

>> bbackupd: FAILED: 2 tests failed (first at ../../lib/server/
>> ServerControl.h:136)
>> make: *** [release/common/test] Error 1
>>
>> Just thought you might like to know...
>
> What platform, Mac? Do you have a bbackupd or bbstored already
> running? Could you try running just the bbackupd test with ./
> runtest bbackupd? Could you look out for "FAILURE:" lines in the
> test output and paste the surrounding lines?

Re-ran and all passed this time ??

this was the output I got for the previous tests:

NOTICE: Box Backup Client vtrunk_1871, (c) Ben Summers and
contributors 2003-2007
Waiting for backup daemon to start: . done.
waiting: ............
done.
NOTICE: Box Backup Client vtrunk_1871, (c) Ben Summers and
contributors 2003-2007
Waiting for backup daemon to start: . done.
waiting: ............
NOTICE: Box Backup Client vtrunk_1871, (c) Ben Summers and
contributors 2003-2007
NOTICE: Box Backup Client vtrunk_1871, (c) Ben Summers and
contributors 2003-2007
FAILURE: Condition [killed] failed at ../../lib/server/ServerControl.h
(136)
FAILURE: Condition [KillServer(pid)] failed at testbbackupd.cpp(698)

Matt