[Box Backup] Backup File Order

Ben Bennett boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Fri Sep 14 00:33:29 BST 2007

Would it perhaps make sense to have a per-directory argument to say
"run the candidate files through this program and have it return a
sorted list"?  Then the complexity can be buried...

The functionality I would like is to have a way to back up a DB
well... I would need some hook to say "Does this need to be backed up"
and then another call to actually extract the data to a dump file for
backup.  Though I suspect a clever cron job could do that for me...

-ben