[Box Backup] Re: changing port for bbackupd

Jon Dye boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Fri Sep 28 10:31:11 BST 2007

--------------enig9B143FA7A53D32CA8AE08D29

Jon Dye wrote:
> I was wondering this morning if I could get bbstored on B to only liste=
> on the network interface (eth0 192.168.*.*) and *not* on localhost and
> that might solve my problem.  Is there a way to specify the interface t=
> listen on?

Oh wait, I already have it listening on just the network interface, I
must have changed that at some point since my initial tests.

It works!  bbstored on B is listening on 192.168.*.*:2201 (eth0) and ssh
from B to C is listening on 127.0.0.1:2201

JD

--=20
"I wish to beef up the grief. Slave, get a message down to mourners-r-us.=
"
		- Eddie Izzard

--------------enig9B143FA7A53D32CA8AE08D29