[Box Backup] Files are uploaded/patched daily even though they have not changed in weeks. *SOLVED*

Chris Wilson boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Apr 10 23:30:50 BST 2008

Hi Matt,

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008, Matt Brown wrote:

> Does boxreporter.py work with the new bbackupquery style output ?

I guess probably not yet, sorry.

> Chris, hopefully I will have time this weekend to start on the reporting
> of the 1 & 1 issue, I am afraid I am kinda stacked at the mo with work.

That would be great, thanks. I'm around all weekend.

By the way I left an SSH session idle for about 24 hours to our server at
1&1, and then for another 24 hours, and both times it was fine. So my
guess is that the network-level problem is with the firewall that they've
provided you.

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | We are GNU : free your mind & your software |