[Box Backup] Restoring files to the bbstored machine

Dave Bamford boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Mon Apr 21 18:23:41 BST 2008

I have written a web page with php and MySQL to do this for multiple
clients. You can specify a config file with the bbackupquery command
so I use the format bbackupd.xxxxxx where xxxxx is the account number
then you just need to point at the keys from the config file and restore
to a directory of your choice.
Its safer to use a web server on the internal network to do this.

If you want the php code the I can dig it out for you.

Best regards

Dave Bamford.