[Box Backup] Re: client connection error SOLVED

Chris Wilson boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Tue Apr 29 23:06:24 BST 2008

Hi Sean,

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008, admin at vancocomputing.net wrote:

> Chris, just wanted to let you know that this morning's snapshot backup
> (initiated via cron) ran successfully.

Great, thanks for letting me know. Also please don't forget to set up
regular compares to verify your backups.

> Please let me know if there's anything else you need from me,

Not at the moment, thanks, but please get back to us if you have problems.

> Feel free to contact me when you're ready to test on a Debian system and
> I'll set you up.

If you could email me the address, login and password of an account with
sudo access off-list that would be great, thanks. Feel free to grab my pgp
key and encrypt the mail if you prefer. The key ID and instructions to get
it are on the website.

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | We are GNU : free your mind & your software |