[Box Backup] Windows client help!

Timothy Wilson boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Tue Feb 12 03:49:17 GMT 2008

Hello guys,

I'm trying to get my Windows machine to backup to my Ubuntu server. My
Ubuntu workstation is backing up fine, so I'm familiar with the steps
required to configure a client. The problem is that my Windows client
is complaining about not being able to load the SSL certs. I have them
where the conf says they should be, I'm loading the right config file
etc, I'm wondering if I need the SSL libraries on my Windows system.
I'm using the "boxbackup-chris_general_1857-backup-client-mingw32.zip",
which I found on the wiki. I think this is the latest Windows client
build. However, there are no ssl dlls here, or have they been
statically compiled? I don't know very much about this sort of thing
I'm afraid.

This page http://www.boxbackup.org/instguide/apb.html#id2596280 tells
me that I need the openssl files. Where can I find them?

Kind regards,
Timothy.