[Box Backup] BB not transfering all files/directories

Benedikt Niessen boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 11:14:26 GMT 2008

I accidentally removed the 0000001-Directory (1 is the id of my only
client) but now I get the following messages even I reinstalled
completely new (the bbstored-Server)

 > bbstored[32451]: SSL err during Load certificates:
 > error:0200100D:system library:fopen:Permission denied
 > bbstored[32451]: SSL err during Load
 > certificates: error:20074002:BIO routines:FILE_CTRL:system lib
 > bbstored[32451]: SSL err during Load
 > certificates: error:140DC002:SSL
 > routines:SSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file:system lib
 > bbstored[32451]: bbstored: terminating due to
 > exception Server TLSLoadCertificatesFailed (3/25)
 > bbstored/hk[32452]: bbstored: terminating due to
 > exception Common OSFileError (Error accessing a file. Check
 > permissions.) (1/9)

I checked all permissions, changed to 777 for files and folders, checked
the folders, reinstalled boxbackup-server completely but no use. It just
doesnt want to work anymore.

I checked for a debugoption but the FreeBSD-Port doesnt offer any and
the "ExtensiveLogging" is set to yes but doesnt help at all.

For today I will not try to fix it anymore.

Maybe somebody knows what is wrong and how to recover the backup-server...

Thanks anyway,
Ben.