[Box Backup] Possible date bug?

Timothy Wilson boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Thu Feb 21 22:34:15 GMT 2008

Hello again list,

I'm sorry for all the emails I'm sending to the list recently, but as
a new user, I'm still getting to grips with box. On the plus side, you
got a wiki article out of me...I think I still owe you guys a lot more
though for making such an excellent program! Onto my problem.

I've noticed that on every single one of my backup client machines,
both Windows and Unix, the timestamp in the restore tool is reported
as: "1970-01-01T10:00:00", for every file, every folder, everywhere. I
looked at the 'know issues' page on the wiki, but I couldn't see
anything to do with dates. I'd like to have a more recent backup than
40 odd years ago :)

Is there something I need to do to get the dates working correctly?
I'm using 0.11RC2 from source on Unix, and Build 1857 for Windows.

Thank you very much,
Timothy.