[Box Backup] Manually deleting files

Matt Brown boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Fri Jan 25 11:05:26 GMT 2008

Hi Oli,

> What I'd really like to do is identify and delete some of the store
> files to immediately and definitely solve the problem.  Is there any
> way
> to do this at the mo?
>
> Thanks very much in advance! :-)

Not sure if this would work, but you could try reducing the hard and
soft limits and then run a bbackupctl -q sync (as I think you are
using it in snapshot mode)

This I would of thought would make the store think its full and do
some maintenance to remove the old or deleted files ....

Just out of interest if you run a bbackupquery usage what is it
reporting as used/old/deleted etc.

*NB* Personally untested, untried and someone else may have a better
solution.

Regards

Matt Brown