[Box Backup] Announcing 0.11 Release Candidate 1

Chris Wilson boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Tue Jan 29 00:07:02 GMT 2008

Hi James,

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008, James O'Gorman wrote:

> By the way, your latest fixes in trunk pass all tests in both debug and
> release mode on FreeBSD 6.3 and 7.0, i386 and amd64 now! Great work!

Thanks for testing! I'm glad it works now. I'm still having timing issues
on both platforms in my test environment, but it's probably due to them
being virtual machines. (bbackupd tests fail because the NotifyScript runs
more than once in the alloted time interval).

> Perhaps an rc2 is due shortly?

I'm feeling like it too :-)

\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | We are GNU : free your mind & your software |