[Box Backup] Availability of precompiled 0.11RC2 PCC/Intel Mac OS X binaries?

Tobias Balle-Petersen boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Mon Jun 23 14:25:45 BST 2008

Hello James.

I am running a mix of 10.5 and 10.4 on both architectures. I have
installed xcode, and I have compiled for a few machines.

In that regard, I have a few questions:

1. Does it make sense, that I can not run a bbackupd compiled on PPC
10.5 on a PPC 10.4? Will I have to compile for both versions of the OS?

2. Is compiling a universal binary a holy grail which I should not persue?

Thanks,
Tobias