[Box Backup] Removing backup locations from the store

Jody Belka boxbackup at fluffy.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 14:49:51 GMT 2008

Hi,

I've got a backup location that I want to remove completely from the store.
For the moment I've added Exclude entries into the config so that nothing
is visible within the location, but how would I go about removing it
completely?

Oh, and I'm running build 1857 on windows, connecting to 0.11rc1 on linux.
All seems to be working nicely so far, except for Boxi (0.0.7), which has
problems talking to the server, giving a "Conection Protocol_HandshakeFailed"
error. On the server side, that matches up with a
ConnectionException(Conn_Protocol_HandshakeFailed) at Protocol.cpp(195).

Jody Belka
knew (at) pimb (dot) org